Re: [Tigers] FORD

To: Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] FORD
From: Bill Waite <fordlandia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 17:53:52 -0800 (PST)
FORD = "First On Race Day" or "Ford Out Runs Dodge."

Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net> wrote:
  At 07:21 PM 3/4/2008, Richard wrote:
>Starter just went out on the MKII. I picked one up at Napa for a 66
Mustang
>with a 289...unfortunalely it is quite a bit longer than the one that I
took
>out and it will not clear the exhaust pipe and the pan, so it will not
work.

>I'll take it back tomorrow and see what else I can find.
>
>Thought I'd check the list and see if anyone has a source for a starter

You guys are the experts -- this Alpine guy just
wants to know whether FORD stands for "FOUND ON
ROAD DEAD" or does it mean "FUCKIN' OL' REBUILT DODGE"?

12,000 Worthless Rootes Points if someone can
give me the angry response any western Virginia
hillbilly would give you, and, yes, a bunch of
these guys are kin at me: as a number of members
on this List can tell you, I am just a hillbilly
with some college degrees and that is why I don't get along with anyone!

Yours in Rootes,

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b`s fir gun ghr`s fir!