Re: [Tigers] Intake Casting Number

To: David or Gary <wwwdg@webtv.net>, rfraser@bluefrog.com,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Intake Casting Number
From: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 10:37:26 -0500
David:

Since my car was produced in August of 1966, that implies that Rootes must
have had a good supply of engines from Ford.  It is interesting to note
that
the manifold that I have still has remnants of the blue paint that was
original
to my engine.  Some others have said that their engines were painted black,
so Ford must have changed the color at some point, implying that the engines
may have been ordered in at least two batches.

Tod
B382002384LRXFE