[Tigers] Black and Red Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Black and Red Tiger
From: vegaslegal@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 14:10:49 -0400
The Tiger currently listed on e-Bay, item no.?110230389401, has the following
stated:

"This is the only US Spec. MK1A with original red interior that is known to
exist.? I am the fourth owner of this vehicle.?This car comes with the original
order form that specifies jet-black paint with red interior."?

A couple of years ago a Tiger in Vancouver?stated essentially the same thing.?

The Tiger on e-Bay is B382000988.? I don't want to kill the rarity of my car,
but these are not unique.? My car (B382000975) is a US Spec. MK1A, black (Color
Code 1) with a red interior.??It's also a true transition car with a square
hood and round trunk.? If the writer is talking about the red interior being
original as opposed to replaced, while I have replaced the red interior with a
replacement from Martha (Pro Prep), the original red interior with no holes is
in a box.??Therefore, the claims are not true, and if the seller was mistaken,
this corrects the record.

Incidentally, as to provinence, this was a one owner car until acquired by
me.??The former owner is a personal friend.??The vehicle was purchased new in
the fall of 1966 from Walker Dodge in Van Nuys, California.?

Bob Nersesian