Re: [Tigers] 9473127 LROFE

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 9473127 LROFE
From: "Cullen McCann" <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 07:40:42 -0500
Mark,

I think people were just speculating that  it probably had a unique
history....one of those " if these fenders could talk" type
conversations. I think that got started because its an LROFE car,
meaning it was born to stay in Europe, but came over from some personal
experience. Just a guess but its probably got some interesting history
behind it. One of those grandmother tells the grandkids ...." Your daddy
bought this nice little convertible while he was in the Navy stationed
in Berlin, and found his wife, and brought both loves of his life back
with him, back home in tenessee..." or something..

cullen

I thought someone mentioned something about the unique history of this
car. Is this the car they were talking about? If so, what was the
history? I must have missed it.

Mark