[Tigers] selling/trading/donating an alpine(?) hardtop

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] selling/trading/donating an alpine(?) hardtop
From: "Peter Laurinaitis" <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 00:33:55 -0400
i dont need this fiberglass hardtop...  it came with a tiger i bought, the
owner said it came with a hardtop, i was expecting the steel one.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v650/peter212/?action=view&current=IMG_0002
.jpg

i can send more pics if you want.  i'd love to trade it for some hard to find
tiger parts.  if i dont get any interesting swaps, ill just give it away.

or whatever.  its just taking up space and ill never use it.  let me know what
you want to do.

only thing, i cant ship this sucker, its big.  so local pick up only, its in
montgomery, ny 12549, and i am only up there on weekends, maybe can arrange
for pickup during the week if my friend is up there.  (i live 80 miles away
from where it is and work during the week).

thks
peter