[Tigers] Nuts and Bolts

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Nuts and Bolts
From: Dan Cordray <dcordray82@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:15:22 -0500
Owain Lloyd recently asked about Grade 8 bolts in the UK. I sent him a note to
remind him that Caterpillar dealers all over the world sell Grade 8 hardware
of all kinds and that he can check the cat.com website for the dealer location
nearest to him. For others on the list who may be interested, go here:

http://www.cat.com/cda/layout?m=37648&x=7

On the right side of this page is a PDF download for the complete Cat hardware
catalog with sizes, lengths, grip lengths, coatings, head styles, nuts,
washers and on-and-on. Bolts are Grade 8 for inch sizes and ISO 10.9 for
metric. There may also be a few Grade 5 for non-critical applications.

I believe Dave Johnson has mentioned this before and this is merely
reinforcement to his comments. If you poke around the cat.com website a little
more you may find other items of interest such as batteries, hoses, filters,
fluids, and misc other items that could be useful. Good luck.

Dan Cordray
Peoria, Illinois