Re: [Tigers] Top Gear - BBC A

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Top Gear - BBC A
From: stubrennan@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 18:36:45 +0000
I'll second those comments.  These guys have incredible imaginations and senses
of humor.  Recent escapades include a vertical vs horizontal 1 mile "out and
back" race (Bugatti vs RAF jet fighter), an expedition across Africa in clapped
out 2wd sedans, and crossing the English channel in cars converted to boats.
The cinematography and editing are of the highest standard.  Even my wife and
youngest daughter, neither of which want anything to do with the other car
stuff I watch, are fans.

Check it out.

Stu