Re: [Tigers] Master cyl

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Master cyl
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 20:10:58 -0700 (PDT)
No email support from CNC, but I'll give them a call tomorrow. A bracket would
be easy to make after thinking about it. And it does look sleeved, so might be
no problem. I have spoke with them before and they were pretty friendly so will
hopefully get a chance tomorrow to find out. The easiest would be the one with
the bracked but I'll guess it is too long to fit. I'll find out shortly as I
have it on my mustang and will get the tape out in a few. It is also a lot
wider...

Sandy