Re: [Tigers] !964 Le Mans Tiger Slot Car

To: <un-cole-a@juno.com>, <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] !964 Le Mans Tiger Slot Car
From: "Buck Trippel" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:01:00 -0700
Out here in Southern California we're pretty lucky. We have our Spring &
Fall CAT swap meets for Tiger & Alpine parts.

In the past we've had sellers from as far away as Texas bring in a pick-up
truck full of Tiger parts. At our last swap meet an Alpine parts car
(roller) sold for around $200 & that included delivery. I'd guess we had 15
"vendors" at that one. My wife
"cut me off" when my purchases neared 4 figures. (But I got two really nice
sets of wheels, a dual point distributor plus...)

Our next swap meet comes up next month.

Buck Trippel
CAT