Re: [Tigers] Trunk Spring Covers

To: chris@cthompson.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Trunk Spring Covers
From: "un-cole-a@juno.com" <un-cole-a@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:24:41 GMT
There is certainly room for error on the list I made.
I wish we had more responses on the subject.
I do think it is safe to say all MKIs had the cover, now when did they start
deleting the covers is the question. We know at least the first 48 should have
came with the cover, now what we need is a good sampling of MKIa Tigers to
respond to get a good feel for when they were deleted.

Another good source would be the Alpines, they also came with the covers and
if we could find out when the Alpines were deleted it would give us a good
idea of when the Tigers were deleted.
Need cash? Click to get an emergency loan, bad credit ok
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3mKmyCrPghhpdtm59f2GM4q5Vbn
7fsaIxGlMSgH3dFO7BNQ5/