Re: [Tigers] still laughing

To: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] still laughing
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 13:18:22 -0700
Tony,

The link is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280073620727&ru=http://motors.shop.ebay.com:80/Parts-Accessories___W0QQ_fromZR40QQ_trksidZm39QQ_nkwZ280073620727QQ_fviZ1

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280073620727&ru=http://motors.shop.ebay.com:80/Parts-Accessories___W0QQ_fromZR40QQ_trksidZm39QQ_nkwZ280073620727QQ_fviZ1>

Due to length of address may cause part of the address not to be HOT.  Use
Copy/paste to allow it all to be entered into your browser. If it is all "HOT"
(all colored and underlined, just click on it. If not, it is easily sent by
"dragging" the address of the page to the e-mail.

Or paste (280073620727) into ebay's "search" feature, to get to this site!

AND look, He has springs AND boots for the trunk.

His "store" address for more items is:

http://stores.ebay.com/PICK-A-PART_W0QQ_trksidZp284.m184QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DDR%26its%3DS%252BI%252BSS%26itu%3DISS%252BUCI%252BSI%26otn%3D4

Steve

___