Re: [Tigers] Tiger / Alpine stock wheels

To: "michael king" <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger / Alpine stock wheels
From: "Teepen, Jere" <jteepen@usatoday.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 23:26:44 -0400
 Listers:

I have heard stories and seen the affect of autocrossing on stock Tiger
wheels and they seem to be the weaker of the Tiger/Alpine wheel option.
Having spoken to several credible racers, some currently racing, some
racing in period, they all have said they had better longivity from the
Alpine wheels.  The Tiger wheels are prone to cracking around the wheel
stud holes from autocrossing.  I have no information regarding road
racing usage.

Finally, I have no clue as to the differences in Tiger/Alpine wheels.
Happy hunting!

Jere