Re: [Tigers] (Run Your Car on Water)

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] (Run Your Car on Water)
From: "Cullen McCann" <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:13:50 -0500
....Wow, I'm humbled here, you guys are a lot smarter than me,
seriously...because I cant follow what heck ur talking about. This is
one of those conversations that if I were there in person, I would laugh
and smile right along with you, and on the inside I would hope that you
don't ask for my opinion...

Lol....you guys crack me up....

Cullen

**

In the olden days Fair hawkers used to sell "Catalytic" filters that
claimed 100 mpg on water! Seller stated that this "invention" was stolen

by G.M., and buried in their vaults. Or even "atomizers" that were
propellers sandwiched in a carb filter, spun by passing air. 200 MPG
Carburettor!

The hawkers were either looking for investors, or selling a sealed box
at a fair.

I am reminded of the Three Laws of Thermodynamics:

   1. You can't win!
   2. You can't break even! - AND
   3. You can't get out of the Game!