[Tigers] Tiger Conversion

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Conversion
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 17:28:26 -0500
This is a small part from an article about Al Gore being dissed by animal
activists on Fox News web page today.  From now on anytime we drive our
Tigers hard we need to eat a banana, peach or orange. No hamburgers or hot
dogs unless in your Prius.  -- Bill --

(((((A recent report published by the United Nations determined that raising
animals for food generates about 40 percent more greenhouse gas emissions
than all the cars, trucks, ships and planes in the world combined.

"Livestock are one of the most significant contributors to today's most
serious environmental problems," said Henning Steinfeld, chief of the Food
and Agriculture Organization's Livestock Information and Policy branch and
senior author of the report. Urgent action is required to remedy the
situation."))))))

In the future, there will be those who will look at our cars and wonder
"What were they thinking?"  We owe it
to future generations to not only stop the gross pollution caused by our
Tigers but also to take them off the
road and preserve them.  It seems to me the ecologically correct
procedure is to donate our Tigers to an auto
museum so that they can be preserved.  You can then take the tax write
off and put it toward a crotch rocket.
They use very little precious gasoline and there would be no sacrifice
in performance.  Does Norton make a
diesel?

Tod
B382002384LRXFE