Re: [Tigers] Factory Seats

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Factory Seats
From: Gary Crandall <maliburevue@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 15:23:02 -0700 (PDT)
I use the quick release pins, too. Makes seat removal a breeze. I have the 1/4"
T-handle Kwik-locs.

  Gary

Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com> wrote:
  Tigers,

Just a note for those that like (or want) the "original" seats.

I was able to purchase some quick release ball detent aircraft pins,
from a boat (or surplus) store. 2 per side. They replace the front
horizontal pivoting bolts with the pins (no drilling, or modification
required).

Mount them through the existing holes from underneath the seat toward
the outside, so you can insert or remove them from the track easily.

Push-button ball detents allow you to quickly remove either seat.

http://www.jergensinc.com/pins.aspx?source=search_engine

Work great if you ever have to get under the dash.

Steve

Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com
You are subscribed as maliburevue@yahoo.com