Re: [Tigers] midget rack

To: owain.lloyd@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] midget rack
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 11:56:00 -0700
Owain,

Thanks to the link.  The TigersUnited link to the discussion is:

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/tech_threads/tt-frontsusp.asp

with input from Bob Palmer, Bill Martin, Dale Akuszewski (Dale's
Restorations), Wally Menke, Larry (DrMayf) Mayfield, and many others,
back to 1996.

These are "Tiger List" posted comments.  Using the "SEARCH" header link,
for "MG Rack" results in List Comments, with "Section H - Front
Suspension" list comments subject oriented by the also posted Workshop
Manual.

Sorry they are not better topic organized, but no one volunteered to
edit them, and I was too busy creating the web site.

Easy find with "SEARCH"

Steve

___
Steve Laifman