Re: [Tigers] Car Transport 2

To: tonbren@chariot.net.au, Tigers@autox.team.net, rmebstein@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Car Transport 2
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 20:10:06 -0700 (PDT)
I've used Intercity Lines for about 11 cross country car moves (two relos of 4
cars at once, plus a few other single car transports). You can't beat their
service and care and they pickup and deliver door to door. The driver even
checked all four cars coolant and added antifreeze as needed when I moved from
Houston to the New York in the middle of February. This was a few hours after
he had picked up the cars and I called his cell # when I realized I hadn't
checked it (I generally ran distilled water w/ "Water weter in Houston). Their
cost is reasonable against other enclosed carriers when I've checked.

Stephen Waybright