[Tigers] Classic Motorsports Tiger finished

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Classic Motorsports Tiger finished
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 08:27:44 EDT
Our car is pretty much done and we are taking it for its first public showing
this weekend at Road Atlanta for the Mitty. Ford is the featured marque and
Ford is sponsoring a huge car corral. I would love to show you guys the car and
compare notes. Details on both the car and this event are at our site:
www.ClassicMotorsports.com.

Stories start in the July issue that just went to press along with a side
story on buying Tigers and the Doane Spencer car. Also wrote something on Tiger
clubs. You can order this issue for free on our site or pick it up on
newsstands in about four weeks.

I am very happy with how the car came out and want to thank all of you who
helped me build it, especially Tom Hall at ModTiger Engineering and Bill Martin
of Rootes Group Depot. Also need to shout out to Johnn Weber, the guys at
Abacus Racing, who built one hell of an engine, Curt from Classic Sunbeam,
Tiger
Joe, who happens to live in my neighborhood and who has proven to be
indispensible and Barry Schonberger for helping me put the perfect rear end
together.

The car is docile and comfortable on the street and well, just a Tiger when
you hit the gas. Still need to sort a few things but man am I happy with how
this one came out. My life long dream to own a nice Tiger is now fullfilled.
Can't wait to run some tours and take it to Monterey this summer.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car
listings at AOL Autos.