[Tigers] Contact information for Rob Martel

To: Wayne Pierzga <W_Pierzga@msn.com>, Tiger's Den
Subject: [Tigers] Contact information for Rob Martel
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 18:53:59 -0700
Wayne, & Tigers,

Due to a request from Wayne for information on Rob Martel, I sent him an
e-mail.

He responded in the attached correspondence.

I am sorry that he is no longer in the Tiger parts business.  However, I
disagree with his referral to Vic Brit, and recommend Sunbeam
Specialties as a respected, reliable and high quality supplier.

--
___
Steve Laifman