[Tigers] J P Morgan's dingy

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] J P Morgan's dingy
From: "Jeffrey Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 14:55:28 -0400
"At least it is only 11 gallons at a time, My boat holds 275 gallons and gets
0.75 MPG!!!"

"boat" with a 275 gallon tank......?  I think what you have should be called a
yacht!.     I live in a great lake state with lots of marinas and they charge
considerably more for a gallon of gas than the local gas station.  Using $4.50
a gallon and 275 gallon tank gives a cost of  $1235.50 to fill your "boat" up.
As J.P. Morgan once said, "If you have to ask what it cost.  Then you can't
afford it".

                                               Jeff