Re: [Tigers] Tigers, about TRW

To: <FHSLOTH13@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers, about TRW
From: "Jerry" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 12:44:53 -0500
List,

I don't know this first hand, but I have heard that the TRW engine mounts
are the best because they have a hook and loop design (for a lack of a
better term) that keep the vulcanized two metal parts together. This
precludes the possibility of the motor mount splitting apart. I learned
about these long after I finished my restoration, so I don't have them on my
car.
I don't know if these part numbers are still valid or not, but they are; TRW
left 82220, right 82221.

Any experience with these?

Jerry Christopherson

9473187