[Tigers] Ebay 1967 Sunbeam Tiger MK1A, Restored, 25,

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Ebay 1967 Sunbeam Tiger MK1A, Restored, 25,
From: "Jeffrey Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 20:36:52 -0400
I sent a message to the seller questioning the "25,000" original miles.  The
seller said there is documentation proving the mileage is as stated.  Also,
the engine was not rebuilt because it had good compression and the bearings
looked okay.  I guess this is a case of driven hard and put away wet.

                                                        Jeff