Re: [Tigers] Ebay 1967 Sunbeam Tiger MK1A, Restored, 25, 000,

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Ebay 1967 Sunbeam Tiger MK1A, Restored, 25, 000,
From: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 12:56:18 -0400
I would have to agree that 25,000 miles is hard to believe.  It also
looks like the speedo has some issues,
so who knows how long it has not been working.  As for the bumper, it
looks to me that the bumper bracket
on the left side was mounted upside down, which will cause the bumper to
assume the position shown.
Doesn't really give you too much confidence in the rest of their
workmanship!  All that having been said,
it does look correct, as it matches pretty well with my car which is
pretty close in serial number (e.g.
square bonnet, square doors, square trunk).  And no wonder the steering
wheel looks like a smiley
face - it's a MONA Lita!

Tod
B382002384LRXFE