Re: [Tigers] 1967 Tiger on ebay

To: peter.laurinaitis.wg02@wharton.upenn.edu, Tigerman67@hotmail.com,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 1967 Tiger on ebay
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 12:51:21 EDT
I agree that if the seller looks at what it might have cost to  restore this
car the $55,000 asking price isn't out of line.  The problem  is a typical
buyer doesn't care what it cost to restore.  Buyers are  mostly concerned with
"is this car worth $55,000 on the open market?"  If  the car had cost $100,000
to restore, should a buyer pay $110,000?     Which probably reiterates that
point that has been made before, it's pretty  tough to recover the cost of
restoration when it's time to  sell.
 I have a feeling that it could go for $45,000+ to  someone new to the Tiger
market.

favorites at AOL Food.