Re: [Tigers] Holley No Start Problem

To: "'Steve Sage'" <fastsage@cox.net>, <TIGERS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Holley No Start Problem
From: "Jerry" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 11:55:54 -0500
Steve,

You said you had 5# of fuel press. but did the bowl actually fill?
Check by removing one of the bottom mounting bolts of the bowl.
If it is full of fuel and you didn't change gaskets I would guess you just
have a air lock in the accelerator pump chamber, exercising the pump arm to
it's full travel rapidly should get the gas flowing.
If there isn't any gas in the bowl then the problem might be in the float
needle seat area.

Good luck

PS are you going to Big Bear? If so hope to see you there.

Jerry Christopherson