Re: [Tigers] frozen rear brake

To: laurin212@yahoo.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] frozen rear brake
From: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 11:06:58 EDT
On mine the l wheel was locked by the e brake not releasing. I got it loose
by backing off the adjuster bolt. I had to use heat and PB Blaster. The
adjuster  is a 1/4 bolt and needs some good leverage to turn when locked.
Standard
thread  not L-handed. HTH

In a message dated 5/18/2008 7:32:15 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,