Re: [Tigers] Engine Woes

To: Shaun Laughy <tigerv8@rogers.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Engine Woes
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 09:09:09 +0100
HI Shaun,

I guess thats why Agent Smart had a cannon on the front !

You say you went off into gravel and the noise is more prevalent when
the car is moving.

Is there any chance some of the gravel got inside the bellhousing ?

regards

Jeff

In message <000001c8bdf3$c8cd00c0$6501a8c0@main>, Shaun Laughy
<tigerv8@rogers.com> writes