[Tigers] Pahhard Rod

To: walmenke@bigpond.net.au, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Pahhard Rod
From: Jeffrey Nichols <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 16:10:07 -0700 (PDT)
I purchased one of Tom Hall's (Tiger Engineering) Panhard rod repair
 kits.  Can be seen at this link:

http://www.tigerengineering.net/

  You may want to swap the location of the panhard mounting to match the MKII.
Rootes realized late that the panhard rod was mounted on the wrong side of the
car and corrected their mistake on the MKII.  Someone a year or two ago wrote a
explanation of why the handling is better with the rod swapped.  I don't recall
all the ins and outs but the  explanation is to make the car handle the same in
left and right hand turns.  I saved the email and will have to search for it is
you want a copy.

                                                 Jeff