Re: [Tigers] Get Smart Tiger & Subway Restaurant...

To: "Tigers Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Get Smart Tiger & Subway Restaurant...
From: "Cullen McCann" <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 11:15:21 -0500
Didn't we determine that the get smart car is a tiger clone for the
movie, made from an alpine? Is this the car they are giving away and
calling it a Tiger? Not that I would turn down a clean alpine with a
machine gun under the hood, but.....

Remember when gone in 60 seconds came out at the theater and the value
of the 67-68 mustangs, especially fastbacks went through the roof? I
wonder if Tiger values will go up some measurable amount just because of
this movie exposure....

Hmmmmmm.

FYI...
Last night while watching a movie, several times a Subway commercial
came up
which had a Get Smart theme. Max's Tiger got lots of air time in it.
Unfortunately the commercial isn't up on their website (or You Tube).

If you go to the Subway website you will see that Subway is giving away
a 1965
Tiger as the Grand Prize...but don't enter because I am planning on
winning
the car! LOL

Paul