Re: [Tigers] Engine Woes - Part Two

To: "'Jerry'" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Engine Woes - Part Two
From: "Shaun Laughy" <tigerv8@rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 18:38:08 -0400
Thanks for the information, Jerry.  I actually have an article that
describes how to do this.  The only issue I have with the Duraspark is
in the area of looks, as the wide-cap is very unique in appearance and
much different from stock.  Still, this could be a great and practical
option, so I will keep it in mind.

Thanks,
Shaun