Re: [Tigers] Control arm bushings

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Control arm bushings
From: "Robert J. Wanty" <rjw@wengco.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 07:17:44 -0400
Thanks,

I got numerous responses with great information; I should have consulted
the list prior to undertaking the bushing replacement. The short version
of the replies indicate that I return the VB bushings (not possible
because they have been installed) and get the SS bushings, after looking
I agree the SS bushings are ones to use. So back to the barn and remove
the VB bushings and install the SS bushings. I am getting pretty good at
tearing apart the front end but I think that I will replace the nuts and
bolts with wing nuts so that next time it will go even faster (just
kidding so don't mass email me about the wing nuts).

Bob

B382001318