[Tigers] Another Suspension Bushing Source

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Another Suspension Bushing Source
From: "Jeffrey Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 17:37:54 -0400
Here is another bushing source http://www.rootesparts.com/id103.htm.  They
sell exact duplicates of the original Metalastic bushing.  I bought a set a
couple of weeks ago but have not installed them.  The cost with shipping was
$160. We get nailed on the exchange rate because the company is in Holland.
The one advantage over Ricks bushings, is you do not have to drill holes to
lubricate the bushings.  Check the web site for parts no one else makes, like
convertible top latches etc.

                                Jeff