[Tigers] LANCO British Invade Gettysburg cancelled

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] LANCO British Invade Gettysburg cancelled
From: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 06:29:52 -0400
It was brought to our attention today that the LANCO British Invade
Gettysburg event on Sunday, July 6 has been cancelled.  We have it on the
centerfold calendar in the June issue.  We have updated the events on our
website to show it as cancelled and hope you will let your members know.
The good folks at LANCO do not want people to show up and be disappointed to

learn that the show was cancelled!

Faith Lamprey
The British Marque Car Club News

Forwarded by Rande Bellman