[Tigers] Fw: Caught in the act

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Fw: Caught in the act
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 11:15:46 -0700
Whoops.  I was wrong.  She was trying to sell it, and he is 80.

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/mar/21/local/me-mustang21

I'm trying to find the article where he drove it and sold it back.

----- Forwarded by Jay Laifman/Attorney/Legal/CF/CCI on 06/06/2008 11:13
AM -----

Jay Laifman/Attorney/Legal/CF/CCI
06/06/2008 11:12 AM

tigers@autox.team.net
cc

Subject
Re: Caught in the act

From: "Tigerman" <Tigerman67@hotmail.com>

[snip]

There was a news article last year I think how a guy got his Mustang back
after something like 35 years.  It was stolen and resold and the next
owner
had it purchased for her from her father as a going to college car, which
she held onto for many years.  I think she even had it restored at one
time,
and then she finally decided to sell it and then when someone ran the VIN
number and found that it was reported stolen that many years ago, and they

returned the car to original owner.
[snip].

Actually, she wasn't selling it.  And, in the end, the original owner, in
his late 60's, came down to pick up the car, drove it around the block,
then offered to sell it to her for $5 or some little amount like that,
which she paid.

The articles are on the net somewhere.

Jay

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted with this
communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for the use of the
intended recipient, and is the property of Countrywide Financial Corporation or
its affiliates and subsidiaries.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted
with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately return this communication to the
sender and delete the original message and any copy of it in your possession.