[Tigers] Unique In Dallas

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Unique In Dallas
From: Rob <racetig@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 13:48:53 -0500 (CDT)
Everything was sold via on-line auction.  It cost $150 to register.  That was
applied against any items you won.  I went over and inspected a lot of stuff I
was interested in.  The two warehouses were crawling with FORD gearheads.  It
took two auctions to finally liquidate everything.  Both Foose and Shelby had
ties to this operation.  They divorced themselves of Unique in a hurry when the
pooh hit the fan.  In the end, greed was the undoing.

All the shop tools, floor fans, lights, autographed memorabilia, chairs, etc.
were in the auction.  There were several "shells" that were sold.  There were
piles of Foose custom wheels, complete posi rearends but much was sold in large
lots.  So if you needed a rear end, you might have to buy 10...  An interesting
auction to say the least...

Rob