[Tigers] British Car Day, Brookline, MA

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] British Car Day, Brookline, MA
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 13:54:24 -0400
The New England Region of Tigers East/Alpines East starts off the summer
on June 29 with our usual gathering at British Car Day at the Larz
Anderson Auto Museum, in Brookline, MA.  There are usually 200 or more
British cars of every imaginable description dripping oil on the
museum's lawn.  Wondering how big it really is?  See my pictures from
last year at:

http://www.pbase.com/sb_photos/bdc2007

The museum's official announcement says it starts at 10:00 AM, but we
all know cars will be rolling in much earlier than that.  There are
details and directions at:

http://www.larzanderson.org <http://www.larzanderson.org/>

Registration is $20, and pre-registration is available.  As usual,
expect to see a few TE/AE members supporting the event, at registration,
directing parking, or whatever.  There are some new staff members at the
museum, and there are signs that this event will be better organized
than in the past.

All are welcome, member or not.  I hope to see you there!

Stu Brennan