Re: [Tigers] Wine Country Classic

To: "michael king" <michael.s.king@gmail.com>, "tigers_United_forum"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Wine Country Classic
From: "Chris and Jodie" <cjcoffel@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 13:45:29 -0700
I haven't looked through my pictures yet. I didn't bring the video camera.
My friend got some great shots with his professional set up. Here's his
site.

http://russell.zenfolio.com/p982262950/

I went to this event and had the only Tiger. Showed it to Tony in Rohnert
Park who just bought his neighbors Tiger for 3k.

http://www.americangraffiti.net/

Went to this event and brought two of my Tigers. Did the parade, and great
to hear so many people say "Tiger" as you go by. Tony from Cloverdale showed
up with the Funbeam so we had three Tigers. Great event.

http://www.peggysuescruise.com/

The Funbeam won a trophy last year but not this year. My buddy won first in
his class. His car drives people nuts. Just look at the pictures and you can
see why.

http://dons.zenfolio.com/p694946011/

Chris