Re: [Tigers] BMW gas (not gasoline)

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] BMW gas (not gasoline)
From: Carmods@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 09:13:01 EDT
todbrown@roadrunner.com writes:

I don't  think that BMW and GM and the rest are entirely stupid, so they must
envision  a scenario in which H2 can play a role.  Let's give a little credit
for  their willingness to try the experiment.

When I was a youngster I lived near the Crow Indian Reservation in Montana.
During a dry spell the Indians would do their rain dance for a week or so.  It
made them feel good, the rain gods felt good, and eventually it rained.  One
good thing though, it didn't cost the rest of us anything.

John Logan

fuel-efficient used cars.