Re: [Tigers] (no subject)

To: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] (no subject)
From: "Chris and Jodie" <cjcoffel@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 17:19:40 -0700
It's already happening. A friend runs an auto dealership which includes both
Honda and GMC. They were given wholesale, minus 8000 dollars for SUVs and
then stopped taking them period. they are also paying up to 2000 dollars
premium for small cars. Jack Wagoneer is right. Of course, too little to
late, I think.

My old man said people wouldn't buy GM cars for years in LA because of what
they and Firestone did. I just found out from and old local guy that they
did the same in the bay area (San Fran).

Chris