Re: [Tigers] A better way to communicate

To: John Crawley <alittlemoreink@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] A better way to communicate
From: "Steven L. Finberg" <w1gsl@MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 12:34:55 -0400
>The subject line and the order that the e-mails
>arrive are quite enough to keep track of the thread.
>Jc

No... A thousand times No.

Edit what you are responding to.
But make sure we know WHAT and WHO you are responding to.

It is much too  easy to lose the thread if you remove eveything.
Subjects often are incomlete and emails can show up days late and
frequently out of order.

Steve F

Steve Finberg                        W1GSL                       w1gsl@mit.edu
PO Box 397082 MIT Br        Cambridge MA  02139-7082              617 258 3754