Re: [Tigers] Fairmont Pulley

To: Randy Smith <RSSmithIQ@cs.com>, Tiger List Serve <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fairmont Pulley
From: "Teepen, Jere" <jteepen@usatoday.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 20:49:49 -0400
 Randy:

The Ford Fairmont 6 cylinder was the car with the pulley that matches the
Tiger depth.  The only thing with the Fairmont pulley is it has either two or
three grooves depending on what state it comes from.  California definitely
has three as the third was to drive a smog device most (or all) other states
did not.  I have a couple of them sitting around if you would like one.

The MG steering arms are from the MGB.  These have to be modified to match the
mounting points on a Tiger, but that can be accomplished by any machine shop.
I have several sets of these sitting around also.

Jere