Re: [Tigers] Get Smart Tiger cameo

To: Duke Samouce <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Get Smart Tiger cameo
From: sunbeam john <sunbeamjohn@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 10:27:15 -0700
I agree not enough Tiger but pretty good movie.
John> From: wsamouce@kc.rr.com> To: TIGERS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET> Date: Fri, 20 Jun
2008 20:35:41 -0400> Subject: [Tigers] Get Smart Tiger cameo> > I just saw it
too.> > Funny movie. Big disappointment on the Tiger (Alpine) exposure. The
car no> sooner starts (sounding like a 4 banger) than it breaks down and a
Ghia is> its replacement. Will do nothing for our cars image.> > Duke> >
-----Original Message-----> From:
tigers-bounces+wsamouce=kc.rr.com@autox.team.net>