Re: [Tigers] Cooling your Tiger

To: Jeffrey Nichols <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Cooling your Tiger
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 12:03:05 -0700
Jeff, and Tigers,

Pretty neat build, but a bit severe.  If you would like MOST of the air
handling capabilities, without altering the appearance, check out
TigersUnited.com "Cool It, Buddy
<http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/SteveLaifmanValance/pt-SteveLaifmanValance1.asp>"

(http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/SteveLaifmanValance/pt-SteveLaifmanValance1.asp)

Although the custom "Modine" radiator may not be available, the core
specs are given, and a good radiator manufacturer may be able to make
one to the listed specs, that also fits your stock tanks.

This may be particularly valuable if you are considering adding air
conditioning.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman