[Tigers] Tiger United Autocross

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger United Autocross
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 21:09:11 -0700 (PDT)
Just posted a video which should be active sometime this evening. It is a short
video of Jere Teppen's and Driving his tiger on the autocross. I mounted a
camera on his cowl (sorry for the crooked angle). It has him driving a couple
of runs through the cones. I have some of his wife driving the car too (But I
can't remember her name now...) and I'll post those after I get a chance.
Nice crowd of people at the event, and some people that traveled really far
with the cars to show up for the event.
Here is the link, hopefully it will be active soon.
http://www.motorator.com/videos/216
P.S. Jere - Thanks for the ride and thanks for letting me stick a camera on the
car!