Re: [Tigers] more ePay Tigers...fun topic

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] more ePay Tigers...fun topic
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 07:50:19 -0700
If one had more tools and time than money I still say it is doable. But, you
have to be the kind of guy who likes to tinker - a lot!

  You know, it seems if you buy replacement panels from a reputable Tiger
supplier then you are hailed as a savior for the marquee.  If you adapt the
same parts from an Alpine you run the risk of being accused of creating a
fraud.  Like most things in life it seems money buys (fill in the blank).
I'll draw the line here, if the Toploader is rusted out from contact with
the earth then even I have a limit.  There probably isn't too much value
beyond the current $2,500 bid. It will be interesting to see what it goes
for.  While everyone is watching Tiger prices based on "Get Smart," it may
be basket cases like this that draw a decent number relative to condition
that ultimately drives the upper end of the Tiger value.
Tom (should be tinkering on my Tiger) Witt
Checked by AVG.
AM