[Tigers] Happy FOURTH

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Happy FOURTH
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 18:59:53 -0700
A very joyous $th of July to all our U.S. Beamers, as well as those in
GB (from whom we stole "God Save the Queen" music. ;-)

A lot of good music and fireworks, and BBQ's to all.

My amusing story. Every year, in July our marriage gift poodle would
invariably be spooked and shaking. We would take him to the vet, and
worry. Don't know what he did, as this was our first time we had a dog.

After a few years we noticed that the shaking would seem to coincide
with the 4th of July. It suddenly dawned on us that the FIREWORKS noises
were spooking the dog, so we stopped taking him to the vet every 5th!

:-D

Steve

___
Steve Laifman