Re: [Tigers] Get Smart

To: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>, Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Get Smart
From: "Teepen, Jere" <jteepen@usatoday.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 00:01:55 -0400
On the weekend before the premier of the Get Smart movie, Bill Graf received a
call from the Speedzone in Industry, CA. inviting Toger owners to show their
cars at the park as part of a promotion for the movie.  In all, we had
approximately eleven Tigers attend.  Also in attendance was the movie "Tiger".
True to the original TV series (for most scenes), the car is a re-badged
Alpine.  The person attending to the car was only vaguely aware of anything
regarding the car, but was polite enough to let us check it out.

Jere