Re: [Tigers] Details on Spped TV show w/ Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net, CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Details on Spped TV show w/ Tiger
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 06:25:37 -0700 (PDT)
The SpeedTV link below shows 6 different episode, and it's not clear that those
are all there will be. That's just what they have listed at present.

The Tiger is one of two cars called out by name to be in the episode "A Bit of
All Right" so I'd expect a little more than a passing mention.

http://www.speedtv.com/programs/101-cars-you-must-drive/episodes/

I'm anxious to see it.

Stephen