Re: [Tigers] Tranny help

To: Alan Zeni <tiger@missiongranite.com>, tiger <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tranny help
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:51:17 -0700 (PDT)
You can get a NEW tailhousing for the Tiger top loader from David Kee
Toploaders. He also has all other parts new.  The tailshaft may be somthing
still available elsewhere as he may source those for the Tiger types (might
also be early Fairlane style not sure). Give him a call he can get you in the
right direction. He was very helpful when I was looking for a gearbox for my
tiger project.
HTH
Sandy
http://www.davidkeetoploaders.com/