Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 2, Issue 293

To: <TIGEROOTES@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 2, Issue 293
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 09:59:21 -0400
Tom
        That pulley was used on the Hi Po engines; part # C3OZ-10130-B, year
63/64, diameter = 4.3"
Markings on the pulley are C3OF-B,machined part or C3OF-10130-B, stamped
steel part.

If you have access to a machine shop you could make your own pulley.

One good question is; will a pulley from an alternator fit the generator?

I don't have the parts available to determine this.

The 65 Hi Po alternator pulley C5AZ-10344-C has a diameter of 3.9"

Ron Fraser